At "For the Love of a Horse"....
Our mission is to provide these horses with a second chance at life and companionship. We also educate the public on respect for all animal life and the importance of compassion and responsibility when dealing with all animals, wild and domesticated.
- Financial Assistance for equines with critical medical care needs
- Animal welfare education/horse care clinics
- Building positive people/animal relationships
- Cooperative rescue efforts
- Large animal rescue training
- Cruelty investigation workshops
- Establish and provide outreach programs and volunteer opportunities promoting compassion and responsibility for horses
- Increase contributions to ensure our continued growth
- Continued commitment to maintain ethical business practices and being good stewards of donated funds
Horses Healing Humans Community Outreach Program
For the Love of a Horse staff and volunteers lead the way in helping horses and the community by educating and engaging the public on a variety of topics related to equine care, rehabilitation, respect and humane treatment of all animals.
For the Love of a Horse has and will continue to have a profound effect on the future of horses, the elderly, children and all of the individuals whose lives we touch through our visits to nursing homes, work with Veterans and children.
Facilitating this hands-on interaction between human and horse creates a supportive community for both horse and human to heal.
If you think your organization would benefit from a visit by us, please contact Miaka Palmieri at 404.680.0392.